The Pipedream HubSpot app enables you to build event-driven workflows that interact with the HubSpot API. We currently have a variety of pre-built triggers that don't require any code to configure, and pre-built actions are coming soon.
# Connecting HubSpot to Pipedream
You can install the Pipedream HubSpot app in the Accounts (opens new window) section of your account, or directly in a workflow.
- Visit https://pipedream.com/accounts (opens new window).
- Click on the Connect An App button in the top-right.
- Search for "HubSpot" among the list of apps, and select it.
- You will be prompted to sign in to HubSpot and select the account you'd like to connect.
- Finally, HubSpot will ask to give Pipedream access to your account. Click "Connect app" to proceed.
- That's it! You can now use this HubSpot account to trigger a workflow, or link it to any code step.
# Within a workflow
- Create a new workflow (opens new window).
- Search for "HubSpot" in the text field when selecting a trigger.
- Select the one of the triggers that appear, based on your use case.
- Click the Connect Account button near the top of the trigger. This will prompt you to select any existing HubSpot accounts you've previously authenticated with Pipedream, or you can select a New account. Clicking New opens a new window asking you to allow Pipedream access to your HubSpot account.
- That's it! You can now connect to the HubSpot API using any of the HubSpot triggers within a Pipedream workflow.
Please reach out (opens new window) to the Pipedream team with any technical issues or questions about the HubSpot integration. We're happy to help!