Hope y’all are well. We’ve got a few things to announce from the past few weeks!
- We’ve launched a new app directory at Integrated APIs & Applications - Pipedream . Every integrated app now has its own dedicated page (see the page for Google Sheets) which lists popular integrations, triggers, actions, and other info associated with the app. Each app pair also has its own dedicated page, if you’re looking to integrate app X with Y. When you’re on the page for Google Sheets, check out the section labeled Choose an API to Connect with Google Sheets API. Click on any app in that list, like Twitter, and you’ll see a page with example integrations for Google Sheets + Twitter.
- Workflows now support Node v14! The next time you deploy a new version of an existing workflow, or create a new one, that workflow will use a Node 14 execution environment. This means you can use features like optional chaining and nullish coalescing, among others. Copy this example workflow to test it out for yourself.
- New integrations: Recharge, Clubhouse, RemoteLock, Microsoft OneDrive, Lusha, Neverbounce, Ometria, Streamlabs, 10,000ft, Accuranker, Smartsheet, pCloud, Clockify. New event sources / triggers for: RingCentral, Procore, UserVoice, Mercury, TextLocal, and Twist.
- We launched a new homepage (you’ll need to sign out to see it). Please share with friends!
- You can now search workflows by their trigger URL / email address (for HTTP and email-triggered workflows) from your list of workflows.
- You can now emit events directly from event sources / workflows to a webhook URL (see docs). For example, if you run a Twitter event source that emits new tweets, you can subscribe a webhook to that source, and Pipedream will deliver those tweets directly to your webhook’s URL without running a workflow.