New month, new updates! No April Fools here but if you haven’t seen StackOverflow’s yet, it’s good .
- We’re a few weeks away from launching Teams, which will enable improved team collaboration and shared resources within Pipedream. If you’re interested in being an alpha customer of Teams, please sign up here.
- In case you didn’t know, anyone can develop a workflow trigger on Pipedream. We call these event sources, and you can see the code for all public event sources in our Github repo. We just published new contribution guidelines for developing on Pipedream, and included a CONTRIBUTING.md reference to list all the other ways you can contribute. Let us know if you have any questions in #contribute!
- New integrations: Acquire, Alchemer, AWeber, Canvas, Directus, Fitbit, Headless Testing, Linkish, LoyaltyLion, Marketplacer, Payhere, Paymo, Placekey, Polygon, Returnly, Revue, Trengo, Zerys
- New triggers / sources for BigQuery, Discourse, GitHub, Google Drive, Twitch, Twitter, Zoho CRM, Zoom
- We shipped a new environment variables UI: the values of variables are now hidden by default to protect sensitive data, and we’ve raised the length limit for values (you can now store up to 64KB of data per variable).
- You can now upload static files to your workflow that you can reference at runtime (see docs)
- You can now modify the details of connected accounts (for example, if you need to rotate an API key) or re-connect OAuth accounts if Pipedream modifies the scopes.
As always, let us know if you have any feedback or questions we can help with.