Developers ♥ Pipedream
- Chase Roberts@chsrbrts@benedictevans If you haven’t used @pipedream yet, then you haven’t lived.
- ✨Ellie Day✨@heyelliedayEvaluation update: @pipedream has quite literally been a dream to work with! I’m excited to leverage this tool for all the various workflows I need to write. I’m currently at 11k invocations a day from the initial workflows I’ve written in the past couple weeks.
- Michael Braedley@MBraedleyUpdate: I got it working properly, and it's working so well that I'm dropping IFTTT. @pipedream can do everything that IFTTT basic can, and most (if not all things) IFTTT pro can for free or at a reasonable price if you need it. I am recommending it for basically any power user.
- Thomas Cutting@mrthomascuttingWant quick+dirty integrations for a serverless workflow - @pipedream is my new go-to 😃
- Matthew Roberts@mattdotrobertsday 013 - finally hit node js. This is the secret sauce of taking #nocode projects that one step further. Pumped about getting deeper into @pipedream now
- Kenneth Auchenberg 💭@auchenbergYahoo Pipes is back! Kinda 😍 @pipedream
- Raymond Camden 🥑@raymondcamdenAwesome video by the @pipedream folks showing real time twitter sentiment analysis integrated with Google Sheets. This is where Pipedream *really* shines, connecting systems together in easy workflows.
- Nacho Caballero@nachocaballeroI couldn't recommend @pipedream more. It's an amazing service to integrate different APIs. Much more powerful than Zapier and more user-friendly than AWS Lambda. I'm very proud to wear this t-shirt #NoCode
- Jason Snow@jyksnwDeveloped a working prototype environmental sensor IoT solution with @particle Photon, @pipedream, and @MongoDB with full graphing and alerting in less than a day! All amazing technology, will def. be exploring these more.
- Steven Terrana@steven_terrana@burgwyn you've inspired me to finally set up my own blog. I'll make sure my first blog post explains the tech behind the setup. think @obsdmd + @GatsbyJS + @pipedream.
- 🚄 James Augeri, PhD@DotDotJamesWant to low-code your back end, need more horsepower than @Bubble / @KnackHQ, or just miss Yahoo! Pipes? Check out @PipeDream
- Sébastien Chopin@AtinuxGitHub issues should be like @linear_app for maintainers. Looking forward more integrations with GH actions or tools like @pipedream 👀
- Raul@raul_predescuIf you're a dev and not using @pipedream, you're missing out. Been using it for months, daily. FREE for devs. Plenty of integrations and good limits. Absolutely love it.
- Bruno Skvorc@bitfallsSo @pipedream is pretty amazing. In 3 minutes I just made a flow which adds @rickastley's Never Gonna Give You Up to my @spotify playlist whenever a new pull request arrives in an old repo of mine.
- Zach Lanich@ZachLanichUm, wow 🤯 @pipedream
- Steven Bell@bellontechI just used @pipedream to build a Shopify App. Wow, they make small backed tasks easy.
- Jay Hack 🎩🇺🇸@_jayhack_Very impressed with this bad boi - it reminds me of a @PalantirTech internal tool, but geared towards integrations instead of data analysis and far more customizable. Great expectations here 🚀🤩
- Tree Sturgeon 🔥🚴♂️🌳@philsturgeonFor context this is day 2 of a really challenging and stupid migration from Notion to @airtable with disparate/missing data. It's going better than expected and thanks to @pipedream I don't have to bother the iOS dev to add W3W.