This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.
I still can’t seem to get it to work as you have.
In my case it is now not replacing anything at all.
I am getting an intermittent error:
Fetch Error: status 400
Which I was getting intermittently when building the workflow yesterday too. I couldn’t quite catch what might have been causing the error so ran a number of tests including not specifying any placeholders (see pic)
I’ve tried my best to be careful of things like trailing/leading spaces. I have tried starting afresh with a new workflow. New test document. Leading spaces out of the replacement text, etc.
Interestingly, it still copies the document and renames it, but it is not replacing any placeholder text.
Details of “Fetch Error”:
at null.null (/firstname.lastname@example.org/node_modules/google-docs-mustaches/lib/apis/fetch.js:24:27)
at process.processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
at Mustaches.interpolate (/email@example.com/node_modules/google-docs-mustaches/lib/Mustaches.js:15:9)
at Object.run (file:///tmp/__pdg__/dist/code/f103fd83e0477b37116a17eba22a4e063dec74075040d20185d43c214d936f96/code/actions/create-file-from-template/create-file-from-template.mjs:69:25)
at global.executeComponent (/var/task/launch_worker.js:139:22)
at MessagePort.messageHandler (/var/task/launch_worker.js:598:28)