500 server error on `timerInterfaceCreate` when TZ unknown


First of all I love the product you are building. I have spotted and issue.

I just tried adding CRON to my workflow in V2 editor and it fails. I did small debugging of it and it looks like it’s related to the fact my browser (Firefox) is sending TZ as “Europe/Kyiv” while the server only accepts the old colonial name of “Europe/Kiev”. I understand that this bug is an upstream bug\issue in OSS software you are using. Would be great if you could somehow fix it.

Hi @dmitriybudnik

First off, welcome to the Pipedream community. Happy to have you! Glad to hear you’re getting value out of making workflows already.

I agree, this sounds like a timezone bug. Can you please open an issue here: Sign in to GitHub · GitHub

Then our team will be able triage it.