It's easy to use Lodash (or any npm package) on Pipedream. Add a code step and just
require the package – there's no
package.json file to upload or edit. When you deploy your workflow, we automatically install any npm packages so your code just works!
const _ = require('lodash')
Copy and deploy this workflow to run it for free:
And see it in action here:
What is Lodash?
It can be broken down into several main areas:
- Utilities - for simplifying common programming tasks such as determining type as well as simplifying math operations.
- Function - simplifying binding, decorating, constraining, throttling, debouncing, currying, and changing the pointer.
- String - conversion functions for performing basic string operations, such as trimming, converting to uppercase, camel case, etc.
- Array - creating, splitting, combining, modifying, and compressing
- Collection - iterating, sorting, filtering, splitting, and building
- Object - accessing, extending, merging, defaults, and transforming
- Seq - chaining, wrapping, filtering, and testing.
Excerpted from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lodash