We are excited to announce you can now enable two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Pipedream account and mandate 2FA for all workspace users.
Many customers manage authentication into business-critical applications such as production databases, CRMs, ERPs, and messaging platforms. Your account security is critically important to us and we strongly recommend 2FA.
Enabling 2FA takes just a few minutes and adds an additional layer of security to your account—even if your password is weak, reused, or becomes compromised.
New capabilities include:
- Enable 2FA for increased account security
- Support for all major authenticator apps
- Mandate 2FA for your workspace (Business Plan required)
- See documentation for full details
1. Open your Account Settings
2. Click Configure under Two-Factor Authentication
3. Scan the QR code in an authenticator app like 1Password or Google Authenticator (available on iOS and Android)
4. Enter the one-time-password (OTP) from your authenticator app
5. Save your recovery codes in a secure location
Please let us know if you see any bugs, want to suggest a feature, or have questions about our pricing plans.
The Pipedream Team